How to connect Garmin to my Phone?
Follow these steps to Connect Garmin device to your smartphone:
- First, Install the Garmin Connect App to your smartphone from app store.
- Now from your Garmin device, select Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Pair Mobile Device.
- Next, Open the installed Garmin Connect app on your smartphone.
- If this is the first time you have connected with the Garmin Connect app, follow the on-screen instructions for adding the Garmin device.
- When you have successfully paired the device and want to add another device with Garmin Connect, simply go to settings.
- Select Garmin Devices > Add Device
- Follow the instructions on the app.
How to connect Garmin to Android phone via Bluetooth?
If you are using an Android smartphone-
- Go to settings and Check if your Garmin device and your phone’s Bluetooth has been enabled for device pairing
- Make sure to click allow when Garmin Connect app asks to access the Bluetooth capabilities of your phone
- If you are unable to pair the devices, Disable Bluetooth on both devices and enable it. Now try to pair them again.
- If it still doesn’t work, go to connect app settings.
- Go to the Connection Aid option at the bottom and check if it is enabled.
- Make sure that Pairing option is also enabled in the app and check that it should be visible. If the “only visible to paired devices” option is enabled, make sure to disable it so it will be visible to pair.
If you have tried all these solutions and still face the problem contact our technicians for troubleshooting.
How to fix Garmin GPS accuracy issue?
If your Garmin device GPS is not working accurately It could be due to a weak signal, GPS drift, environmental location or due to signal disruption. So, if you are in hilly area or low signal area, Garmin might be unable to work properly.
Here’s what you can do to fix it:
- Try to find a spot with open area and a signal for GPS to work properly.
- Make sure that your device software is updated because it may cause problems if it is outdated.
- Check if your device is set to ‘auto pause’ or not. Because when it is not set to pause while you are stopped it will show inaccurate distance. Make sure auto pause is enable so, it will show accurate distance recorded.
- If you can’t avoid a bad signal area, Use ‘speed sensor’ accessory to keep accurate GPS record.
- Open Settings and click Security & privacy > Location Services. Find the option to use High accuracy mode. Remember, GPS uses up a lot of battery power, and the more precise it is, the more battery it uses. So put it back to previous settings when you are done using it.
If the problem persists consult with our technical expert for better solution.
How to Reset Garmin smartwatch?
If you want to restore Garmin smartwatch to factory default settings, There are two methods.
follow these steps:
- Turn off the watch
- Now Press and hold the Back/Lap
- Power on watch while continuing to hold Back/Lap
- Release Back/Lap button once “Clear user data?” message appears
- Select Yes
Follow these steps for Hard reset through the menu system:
- Press the menu button and select Settings > System > Reset.
- Select Delete Data and Reset Settings in order to restore default settings. Make sure to sync the data to connect app account if you don’t want to delete it and sync to another device instead.
- Clear all data such as activities or music.
- Select Continue > Yes to finish restore to default factory settings.
If you need help with another contact our technicians for troubleshooting